Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com
Page 139 of 322 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 6429

Thread: The Coronavirus thread

Hey can I be grandfathered in or something? I live for dark humor but mean no harm. :). I mean what better time to post the Bring out yer dead scene, than during a pandemic. Comedy is all about timing, and if you can't make fun of something then, you just go down the dark hole of despair.
    Last edited by JMM; 03-29-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerInLebanon View Post
    We have that problem up here near my house, many of you are probably familiar with the Solid Rock Church and it's former Big Butter Jesus or Touchdown Jesus that was struck by lightning and went up in flames. The are refusing to stop services. They are also known around here for being a cocaine and sex trafficking front.
    Maybe i need to find some religion, they have slavegirls???

https://www.aier.org/article/we-were...ned-your-life/

Pretty good article. Read if you have time.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerInLebanon View Post
    We have that problem up here near my house, many of you are probably familiar with the Solid Rock Church and it's former Big Butter Jesus or Touchdown Jesus that was struck by lightning and went up in flames. The are refusing to stop services. They are also known around here for being a cocaine and sex trafficking front. Lovely people fleecing there flock. Many of them are just fucking lunatic cult members rather than Christians.

This extra month of social distancing gives Congress way too much time to come up with stupid shit to look like they are "doing something". The obvious big risk is permanent erosion of freedoms through panic legislation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerfan81 View Post
    I added rule #8 for you.
    Are Jeffrey Epstein jokes still okay? Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    This extra month of social distancing gives Congress way too much time to come up with stupid shit to look like they are "doing something". The obvious big risk is permanent erosion of freedoms through panic legislation.
    Ayep. How much longer until they come up with another multi-trillion dollar "aid package?" Until this is over, we are going to be over $30 trillion in debt. I think this nation has over-reacted from the start of this thing. Now, there are armed vigilante groups going around their neighborhood and barricading people into their homes because they "suspect" the person has coronavirus. States barring travelers from other specific states. National Guard units enforcing this draconian shit. Your freedoms are already gone. The only question is whether or not our merciful and benevolent government will "allow" us to have them back.

This is going to get much, much worse, and I ain't talking about the virus. If/when they close down "essential" services, I hope you are well armed and well stocked. This shit is going to get ugly.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Blog Entries
    Mexico is obviously racist.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-ca...uZWFGEQvJn29FE

Coronavirus: Mexicans demand crackdown on Americans crossing the border

Mexican protesters have shut a US southern border crossing amid fears that untested American travellers will spread coronavirus.

Residents in Sonora, south of the US state of Arizona, have promised to block traffic into Mexico for a second day after closing a checkpoint for hours on Wednesday.

They wore face masks and held signs telling Americans to "stay at home".

Mexico has fewer than 500 confirmed Covid-19 cases and the US over 65,000.

The border is supposed to be closed to all except "essential" business, but protesters said there has been little enforcement and no testing by authorities.

The blockade was led by members of the group Sonorans for Health and Life, who called for medical testing to be done on anyone who crosses from the US into Mexico.

Jose Luis Hernandez, a group member, told the Arizona Republic: "There are no health screenings by the federal government to deal with this pandemic. That's why we're here in Nogales. We've taken this action to call on the Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador to act now."

The Mexican president has been criticised for his response to the pandemic, as has US President Donald Trump.

Mr Hernandez said the Wednesday demonstrations were a "first warning" to Mr Lopez Obrador, popularly known by his initials, Amlo.

The group has called for enforcement of the crossing ban on all US or Mexican citizens for tourism or medical reasons, including those who cross the border every day to attend school or work in the US.

Authorities must also conduct medical testing on Mexicans deported from the US, they said.

The group have vowed to block the DeConcini checkpoint again after shutting it down on Wednesday afternoon.

President Trump has made cutting the number of people crossing the border from Mexico into the US a centrepiece of his administration. He blames border-crossers from the south for bringing economic and social problems into the US.

He announced last week that the frontier was to close due to coronavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Ayep. How much longer until they come up with another multi-trillion dollar "aid package?" Until this is over, we are going to be over $30 trillion in debt. I think this nation has over-reacted from the start of this thing. Now, there are armed vigilante groups going around their neighborhood and barricading people into their homes because they "suspect" the person has coronavirus. States barring travelers from other specific states. National Guard units enforcing this draconian shit. Your freedoms are already gone. The only question is whether or not our merciful and benevolent government will "allow" us to have them back.

This is going to get much, much worse, and I ain't talking about the virus. If/when they close down "essential" services, I hope you are well armed and well stocked. This shit is going to get ugly.
    I thought the armed door-to-door searches for New Yorkers in Rhode Island was interesting.

So Mexico is worried that we are not sending our best?

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rostik View Post
    Coronavirus Origin Theories
    If anybody thinks it's a coincidence that this thing emerged right down the street from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, I have a bridge to sell them.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

If anybody thinks it's a coincidence that this thing emerged right down the street from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, I have a bridge to sell them.
    no, i don't consider it a coincidence

I thought the armed door-to-door searches for New Yorkers in Rhode Island was interesting.
    Me too. And people are just fine with it. Social distance, stay home. It's ok if they kick in my door, it's for my safety.

The deal where the House didn't record who voted for the last bill should be a cause for great concern. Nobody wanted to put their name on it. Took a lot of guts for Massie to stand his ground in trying to get a formal vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Oh Tampa

Florida Megachurch Packed with Worshipers During Coronavirus Pandemic

This is the clear and present danger ... people continuing to congregate -- squeezing into close quarters like sardines -- and that's exactly what happened Sunday at a Florida Church.

The River Church in Tampa was packed to the gills with worshipers who clearly were looking for hope. Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne, who presides over the megachurch and has been reportedly defiant over social distancing, has claimed he'll cure coronavirus just the way he did with Zika.

"We are not stopping anything. I've got news for you, this church will never close. The only time the church will close is when the Rapture is taking place.”

https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/29/chruc...virus-worship/
    It’s not just Tampa and churches. Jerry Falwell reopened Liberty University and now they have several students with COVID-19 symptoms.

Huge Member

Addendum to SF81's rules:
    "Suck a Glock" is still the preferential response when responding to Hank the Tank. (BUT ONLY HANK THE TANK).

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Me too. And people are just fine with it. Social distance, stay home. It's ok if they kick in my door, it's for my safety.
    Well as long it is for New Yorkers they are doing a public service. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Are these still ok?

The Following 6 Users Like This Post: