Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 175

Thread: National Championship

  1. #101
    Clemson with a dropped pick 6. Would've been a game changer.

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  2. #102
    Lifetime Member
    bermudasteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    12,336
    Rep Power
    318
    LSU dodged a huge mistake. That should have been a pick 6...

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app

  3. #103
    Member
    hamster's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Picksburgh, PA
    Posts
    8,184
    Rep Power
    235
    Clemson got this.
    You lost. Get over it.

  4. #104
    Throw that inbred POS out

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    Clemson got this.
    You nailed this one, LMFAO

  6. #106
    Lifetime Member
    bermudasteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    12,336
    Rep Power
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by LSUSteel View Post
    You nailed this one, LMFAO
    Easy, junior... keep it classy.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  7. #107
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    LP in the burgh
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    0
    I have no dog in this fight, but the targeting rule is utter bullshit.

    The Following 4 Users Like This Post:



  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    I have no dog in this fight, but the targeting rule is utter bullshit.
    If you are head hunting, eject a guy. That hit was in the shoulder and they kick him out in the game of his life. It's absurd.

    On top of that, you have to stay in the locker room? At least let the guy take the pads off and join his team.

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  9. #109
    DPI .......clemson balll

  10. #110
    Moderator
    Super Dave's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,341
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    118
    Just another way, a more impactful way, for officiating to fuck up a game. Like we needed that.

  11. #111
    Member ZonaBurgh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Arizona
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    If you are head hunting, eject a guy. That hit was in the shoulder and they kick him out in the game of his life. It's absurd.

    On top of that, you have to stay in the locker room? At least let the guy take the pads off and join his team.
    Maybe they look at changing it next year. No one gets hurt on that play.

  12. #112
    future draft pick of the Patriots

  13. #113
    Lifetime Member
    bermudasteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    12,336
    Rep Power
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
    Just another way, a more impactful way, for officiating to fuck up a game. Like we needed that.
    Your thoughts on that phantom PI on the LSU interception???

    Total BS.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app

  14. #114
    I would like to see some runs. I need to go to bed sometime tonight.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  15. #115
    Moderator
    Super Dave's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,341
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by bermudasteel View Post
    Your thoughts on that phantom PI on the LSU interception???

    Total BS.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Herbstreit explained it clearly..

  16. #116
    wide right ................

  17. #117
    Dropped another perfect TD pass from Burrows,.

  18. #118
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    LP in the burgh
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    0
    Meh this game was good for a while, but it is deteriorating

  19. #119
    Lawrence is panicking and his slow long windup allows LSU to close on the ball.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    Meh this game was good for a while, but it is deteriorating
    At this point I just hope the game is over by Wednesday. This is ridiculous.

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @SteeIerNation