Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ding Dong the Bitch is dead!!!

Ding Dong the Bitch is dead!!!

The Titans were a very mediocre team. In fact with a healthy Rudolph the only difference between the Steelers would be Henry (and I'm not downplaying that). I must have said for about 50 min the Titans cannot win like this. They never risked anything. The truth is that the current Pats were exposed tonight. Brady threw probably no more than 4 passes over 20 yards. There is a limit to what you can do with that. They will undoubtedly reload, most notably at Tight End, but another year older for Tom Terrific. My only regret is they didn't make it to the Ravens who would have crucified Brady. Now I'm down to hopefully the Chiefs over the Rats. Thank God, I think it is finally done.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

$5 says Brady follows McDouchebag to Cleveland and forces Mayfield to the bench for two years

Well I would pay $500 to see that happen, but it ain't. Brady's pending FA was exploiting a loophole in the Salary Cap. That is all that team does is try to exploit loop holes. Fortunately, when 85% of your pass attempts are under 10 yards there are only so many loopholes.

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    $5 says Brady follows McDouchebag to Cleveland and forces Mayfield to the bench for two years
    You really think Gisele would live two years of her glamorous life in that shithole?

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    You really think Gisele would live two years of her glamorous life in that shithole?
    That is a very good point Turd. But she is only a beard anyhow.

The Titans didn't even get him how you normally get him. They got zero pressure. They limited the run game and just covered the shit out of the receivers.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    The Titans were a very mediocre team. In fact with a healthy Rudolph the only difference between the Steelers would be Henry (and I'm not downplaying that). I must have said for about 50 min the Titans cannot win like this. They never risked anything. The truth is that the current Pats were exposed tonight. Brady threw probably no more than 4 passes over 20 yards. There is a limit to what you can do with that. They will undoubtedly reload, most notably at Tight End, but another year older for Tom Terrific. My only regret is they didn't make it to the Ravens who would have crucified Brady. Now I'm down to hopefully the Chiefs over the Rats. Thank God, I think it is finally done.
    Disagree. No desire to see the Ravens beat them. It was FAR FAR more glorious to see the Cheats beaten at HOME by a mediocre team on a pick 6 thrown by Brady to end what may be his career in NE. Nothing could have been better. NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Steelersfan View Post
    Disagree. No desire to see the Ravens beat them. It was FAR FAR more glorious to see the Cheats beaten at HOME by a mediocre team on a pick 6 thrown by Brady to end what may be his career in NE. Nothing could have been better. NOTHING.
    And watching Vrabel sticking it to old Billy Boy and him almost having a stroke on the sidelines, only to see Vrabel run off the field grinning, essentially giving all those Massholes a big "fuck you" in victory -- a masterpiece.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

The only difference???
    I'd take Tannehill over a healthy Rudolph any day. I'll take Vrabel over Tomlin, their punter was a weapon.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Coryea View Post
    The only difference???
    I'd take Tannehill over a healthy Rudolph any day. I'll take Vrabel over Tomlin, their punter was a weapon.

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app
    I would take Tannihill too but he did less than nothing tonight after first drive. They won in spite of him. I'd take a talking mule over Tomlin. Has one of his teams ever pulled an upset like the Titans did tonight in the playoffs?

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Steelersfan View Post
    I guess what I meant was the lack of physical beatdown. He barely got touched tonight. He just couldn't get it done. But yeah otherwise I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    I guess what I meant was the lack of physical beatdown. He barely got touched tonight. He just couldn't get it done. But yeah otherwise I agree.
    I hear you. They showed, but rarely blitzed. Usually Tommy, when faced with pressure, gets off his game. They didn't even do that tonight and he was still certainly off his game.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Tannyhill played light years ahead of anything Rudolph has shown. Vrabel actually showed everyone how to coach a team to a win. I zoomed in and saw the same ol holding techniques on D and O for the cheats. They really get away with a lot. Billacheats old philosophy teach them to hold they won't call everything. The man exploits every possible loop hole and that is what you can see. The signal stealing obviously is the can't see. How rich to see Vrabel use one of those loop holes against him. The formula to beat the cheats is RPOs and run the ball down their throats. You have to have good cover corners because that Oline will hold long enough to give the QB time to throw. How sickening to hear the football experts virtually suck off lady after the game.In the history of sports I have never seen cheaters get so much love outside of the asterisk candlebox. Fuck them and that cheating organization with DiC's supersized red-hot poker. One of the few examples in sports where anal rape should be legal. Fuck you patriots drown in your defeat ...bitch.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
    See my heart I decorate it like a grave
    You don't understand who they thought
    I was supposed to be
    Look at me now a man
    Who won't let himself be

Blog Entries
    1) Titans Punter Bruce Kern was an undrafted FA out of Toledo- our backyard- There is no rule that says we have to accept mediocrity out of our punting game, yet we do.

2) Dear Media- Tom Brady's last pass was a pick six- Period-

Oh yeah - He is a competitor- but being a competitor does not override reality, and reality is lacking in your overwrought emotional assessment of the situation in the aftermath of the Patriots dismal failure in the Wild Card round of the NFL playoffs. Ending their season on a 2-4 note.

What you are clearly not coming to grips with is the following, a sober assessment of the landscape of the NFL which would likely lead you to these conclusions.

1) Bellicheat does not want him back- The NFL has changed, Power Football is back.
    2) He is a 43 year old QB with limited options, and a weak arm,
    3) He would need to go to the right **Cough** Cough** wink** wink ** ahem, system. That would probably need to be administered by Josh McDaniel and to a team willing to look the other way..
    4) Going to another Team would likely result in a highly drafted young QB sitting- not going to happen

Tom Brady's last pass will be a question on a Trivial Pursuit card unless the Patriots decide to carry him as a back up QB next year. That is the only way he stays and throws another pass.
    Last edited by Super Dave; 01-05-2020 at 09:24 AM.

Very happy to see Marsha and the Cheats go down last night. I predicted it. I thought Henry would have another big game and he did. He ran it down their throats.

With that said, this was easily predictable as NE has had no WR help all year. They have been bringing guys in off the street and trying to plug them in. That worked in years past because they had Gronk and/or at least 1 or 2 other options for Marsha to throw to. This year, it finally caught up to them. AB didn't work out. Sanu sucks. Gordon gone. And the list goes on. They had so many injuries and losses at WR I lost count. It's no wonder Marsha didn't throw beyond 20 yards. He rarely did in the past anyway (majority of his passes are short and quick timing throws) but now he had no one to throw to. It was pure joy to watch. But, if they reload at WR (they have a good rookie who was out most of the year), Marsha could be back and they could have success - especially if they can keep their D together.

I mean, who is their backup QB? I don't recall them having someone waiting in the wings to take Marsha's spot but maybe they do.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

My favorite part is it was done offensively with the most simple base things in football. Running the ball! And the pa*ts** couldn't do shit about it. Good defense. Smart coaching.

That was the most satisfying non Steeler football win as I've ever had.

The Following 7 Users Like This Post:

I can imagine the scene in the tommy/Giselle home similar to Cap Rooney and his wife in the movie Any Given Sunday, with tommy talking about retiring and Giselle bitch slapping him for being a pussy.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Steelr4evr View Post
    My favorite part is it was done offensively with the most simple base things in football. Running the ball! And the pa*ts** couldn't do shit about it. Good defense. Smart coaching.

That was the most satisfying non Steeler football win as I've ever had.
    ^^^This

Quote Originally Posted by TDX27 View Post
    Very happy to see Marsha and the Cheats go down last night. I predicted it. I thought Henry would have another big game and he did. He ran it down their throats.

With that said, this was easily predictable as NE has had no WR help all year. They have been bringing guys in off the street and trying to plug them in. That worked in years past because they had Gronk and/or at least 1 or 2 other options for Marsha to throw to. This year, it finally caught up to them. AB didn't work out. Sanu sucks. Gordon gone. And the list goes on. They had so many injuries and losses at WR I lost count. It's no wonder Marsha didn't throw beyond 20 yards. He rarely did in the past anyway (majority of his passes are short and quick timing throws) but now he had no one to throw to. It was pure joy to watch. But, if they reload at WR (they have a good rookie who was out most of the year), Marsha could be back and they could have success - especially if they can keep their D together.

I mean, who is their backup QB? I don't recall them having someone waiting in the wings to take Marsha's spot but maybe they do.
    This, they dont have Jack waiting in the wings, I bet they draft a QB in rd 1, the only question is will Marcia swallow his pride like he swallows other things and sign a short term minimum money deal to keep the chair warm for the new guy till he's ready

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Tannyhill played light years ahead of anything Rudolph has shown. Vrabel actually showed everyone how to coach a team to a win. I zoomed in and saw the same ol holding techniques on D and O for the cheats. They really get away with a lot. Billacheats old philosophy teach them to hold they won't call everything. The man exploits every possible loop hole and that is what you can see. The signal stealing obviously is the can't see. How rich to see Vrabel use one of those loop holes against him. The formula to beat the cheats is RPOs and run the ball down their throats. You have to have good cover corners because that Oline will hold long enough to give the QB time to throw. How sickening to hear the football experts virtually suck off lady after the game.In the history of sports I have never seen cheaters get so much love outside of the asterisk candlebox. Fuck them and that cheating organization with DiC's supersized red-hot poker. One of the few examples in sports where anal rape should be legal. Fuck you patriots drown in your defeat ...bitch.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Tanehill was 8 of 15 for 72 yards. 1 TD and 1Int. He wasn't light years ahead of Duck or Rudolph. I swear I dont know what some of you even watch.