Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowherd Roasts Tomlin Nuthugger

Blog Entries

Cowherd Roasts Tomlin Nuthugger

Boom.
    Of course it might be better if you don't call a nationally syndicated radio show when you don't know your shit. Obviously not one of us.

Most INtelligent Poster

fuck cowherd....don't care what he says, right, wrong or whatever....fuck him and his fucktarded self

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Clap clap clap clap. For what he said. Not Coolie. 100 percent what has been said here for 5 years.

Can't argue the point at all. Cowher was a hell of a lot better coach than CMVLT.

Been argumented here so much but the bottom line is Tomlin has done the absolutely least with the arguably most talented teams durring his tenure. ABSOLUTE least with one of the NFL BEST ALL TIME QBs his entire time here. BOOM

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

The Following 10 Users Like This Post:

Cowherd has been on fire with Steelers takes over the last year or two. He'd fit right in on this board.

Most INtelligent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    Cowherd has been on fire with Steelers takes over the last year or two. He'd fit right in on this board.
    I'd ban the fucktard in a heartbeat.....

not to mention how many coordinators he had to go thru.

I really don't like Colin Cowherd, so I was waiting to scratch my head in disregard for what he had to say or whatever, but that didn't happen. What did he say or imply that wasn't absolutely true?
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Boom.
    Of course it might be better if you don't call a nationally syndicated radio show when you don't know your shit. Obviously not one of us.

That's from 2016, not that his point is incorrect but that video is old

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoolieMan View Post
    I'd ban the fucktard in a heartbeat.....
    Justin would put you in your place and remove the ban

Absolutely right on.

Blog Entries
    I liked how right off the fucktard said Tomlin had been to more Super Bowls than Cowher. Stupid millenials.

The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts. All of those championship games we lacked a top notch qb. The power running and a nasty defense who defended ever blade of grass. Always that missing piece at qb

When Ben is gone we are in deep doo doo until we find that next genuine superstar. The steelers won all of their 6 superbowls with a HOF qb at the helm.

The Following User Likes This Post:

JMM

Most INtelligent Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Omar10213245 View Post
    Justin would put you in your place and remove the ban
    no he wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by Steelr4evr View Post
    The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts. All of those championship games we lacked a top notch qb. The power running and a nasty defense who defended ever blade of grass. Always that missing piece at qb

When Ben is gone we are in deep doo doo until we find that next genuine superstar. The steelers won all of their 6 superbowls with a HOF qb at the helm.

Nobody is arguing your point of needing a QB to win it all. What we are saying is Tomlin has had that QB and pissed away that HUGE oppurtunity. He could NOT cash in when we had the cash.......... Yaz dig.!!!!

Salute the nation
    If YOUR life isn't offering any smiles, you need to change your lifestyle!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Drink IRON City View Post
    Nobody is arguing your point of needing a QB to win it all. What we are saying is Tomlin has had that QB and pissed away that HUGE oppurtunity. He could NOT cash in when we had the cash.......... Yaz dig.!!!!

Salute the nation
    What you just said Drink. Exactly what most of us have been saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Just when you thought I was done! I'll be feasting on the NFL come 2020.

Cowherd was mostly right. Roethlisberger is probably top 10 all time, not top 15.

Another point. For those of you on the younger side. When did the Steelers retain big name free agents little lone make bold moves in FA under Cowher. Guys like Chad Brown routinely walked. When did they make bold trades like Fitzpatrick. The answer to these questions is literally never. Tomlin couldn't carry Cowher's clipboard.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

FNG

Tomlin FUCKING sucks. He’s a cliche machine who tries to make himself look intelligent. Have you seen that fucktards interviews lately? I have absolutely no idea what the fuck he is talking about - he just goes around and around with words and says very little in doing so. He spends more time with a dictionary on his desk than the playbook or other teams game film. Hehas been and will remain well over his head as an nfl head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by alancac98 View Post
    Tomlin FUCKING sucks. Heís a cliche machine who tries to make himself look intelligent. Have you seen that fucktards interviews lately? I have absolutely no idea what the fuck he is talking about - he just goes around and around with words and says very little in doing so. He spends more time with a dictionary on his desk than the playbook or other teams game film. Hehas been and will remain well over his head as an nfl head coach.
    I wrote this comment on Wexell's Board about Shades' season ending presser:

"MT: "We are about to begin that process with each guy individually and tailor programs to bring the best out of them and to gain some clarity about what the journey of improvement is going to look like, because that is how we collectively improve. At the appropriate time, we are going to analyze our schematics and our division of labor from a coaching staff perspective in an effort to do similar things. Thatís a good component of it for us, to study the trends within the game, our place within those trends, whether we are on the right side of the curve or whether we are lagging. There is a lot of discussion to be had."

I read this first snippet from the presser at the beginning of the article and immediately got a SNL skit vibe. Wasn't sure if Wex was going "Onion" with this or not for a brief second but quickly realized these were Tomlin's actual words and not someone spoofing Tomlin. Like someone said about Jack Nicholson at a point, "Jack just plays himself."

When it comes to pressers, Tomlin has arrived at an elite level of coachspeak parody like no other.