Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/11 - Never Forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltime View Post
    Unpossible. The left assures me that Columbus brought slavery and disease to Elizabeth Warren's kin in America.
    I find Columbus utterly irrelevant historically... he wasnít the first human here... he wasnít the first European here. He didnít even realize where he was, had he not existed someone else would have come along shortly afterwards...

On the other hand, all you conservatives should drool at the thought of giving libs a choice between backing a perpetual reminder of an event their far left arm wants to downplay, and the undivided America that followed for a bit... which also doesnít play to their agenda, or their oft hated Columbus holiday....a catch 22 and a half for some...

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    I find Columbus utterly irrelevant historically... he wasn’t the first human here... he wasn’t the first European here. He didn’t even realize where he was, had he not existed someone else would have come along shortly afterwards...

On the other hand, all you conservatives should drool at the thought of giving libs a choice between backing a perpetual reminder of an event their far left arm wants to downplay, and the undivided America that followed for a bit... which also doesn’t play to their agenda, or their oft hated Columbus holiday....a catch 22 and a half for some...
    If the libs has their way, the 9/11 memorial would have to be removed as its offensive

The Following User Likes This Post:

I find just a little comfort in knowing the main shitbag met his end hiding behind his wife like the piece of shit coward he was. He got off easy in this life,the next life not so much.

And like many i start the day sad and end the day mad.

Quote Originally Posted by madinsomniac View Post
    I find Columbus utterly irrelevant historically... he wasnít the first human here... he wasnít the first European here. He didnít even realize where he was, had he not existed someone else would have come along shortly afterwards...

On the other hand, all you conservatives should drool at the thought of giving libs a choice between backing a perpetual reminder of an event their far left arm wants to downplay, and the undivided America that followed for a bit... which also doesnít play to their agenda, or their oft hated Columbus holiday....a catch 22 and a half for some...
    Wow. Columbus was the first European to come here and let others in Europe know about it. Leif Erikson probably was here a long time before Columbus. But he didn't stay and it wasn't common knowledge. I have no idea why you assume someone else would have come along. Yea, I'm sure someone else would have done all sorts of things. Maybe the U.S. is still a colony of England? Maybe it's never colonized and Hitler takes over the world because there is no U.S. to help England and the rest of the allies? Yea, pure speculation is just that.

Fact is Columbus took a voyage nobody else wanted to go on and discovered a new world for Europe to explore. Without this exploration the U.S. may not exist and even if it did probably wouldn't have the same founding fathers or any founding fathers at all.

To find him utterly irrelevant is just ignorant IMHO.

The Following User Likes This Post: