Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raiders GM fed up with AB, tells him to be Ďall in or all outí

Raiders GM fed up with AB, tells him to be Ďall in or all outí

Did Radiers GM Mike Mayock just give Antonio Brown an ultimatum? It sure sounds like it. Read Mayock's thoughts on Brown right here.
    The post Raiders GM fed up with AB, tells him to be ‘all in or all out’ appeared first on DKPittsburghSports.com.

Full Story

This story is from our friends at DKPittsburghSports.com . Please visit the link above to read the full story. Click Here to subscribe to DK Pittsburgh Sports for a 50% off offer.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Most INtelligent Poster

why does Ben always have to make that arrogant prick look bad?

This is about to get pretty entertaining I think.

AB pissing and moaning about the helmet, not playing, the Raiders getting fed up and the season opener is fast approaching....

Might need two bags of popcorn for this one.

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Where are all the asshats here that were blaming Ben???? Anyone, anyone?

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

The Following 8 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    I honestly can't believe how fast this guy fell off a cliff mentally. And the Steelers fleeced them for a 3rd and a 5th, move looks brilliant now.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Blaaahahaha

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

This team is going to be better this year. I know

Wonder how the National Media will spin this in AB was wronged again. especially that asshole James Jones

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post
    I honestly can't believe how fast this guy fell off a cliff mentally. And the Steelers fleeced them for a 3rd and a 5th, move looks brilliant now.
    I would have taken whatever I could get. A 6th round and Buddy Ryan's warm six pack* would have been fine.

* https://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/...reatest-quotes
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

I always liked M. Mayock as an analyst. Glad he is piping up about the situation and not hearing this from Gruden. Everyone has their limits, and the longer this drags on the more other players, fans, staff and the NFL will want to move away from AB and his antics. Sponsors and endorsements will fall by the wayside and what should have easily been a storied career of a 6th round draft choice will dismantle before our very eyes.

You know when your X gets involved with another dude and you like cool with it because you knew she was bat shit crazy? Then you hear that dude saying all kinds of shit of how fucked she is.....and you just get that happy glow inside. Yeah. Yeah. That’s how I feel.

This is my shocked face.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcitysteelers View Post
    You know when your X gets involved with another dude and you like cool with it because you knew she was bat shit crazy? Then you hear that dude saying all kinds of shit of how fucked she is.....and you just get that happy glow inside. Yeah. Yeah. Thatís how I feel.
    You talking about my exwife?

Me as I read Mayock's comments:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironcitysteelers View Post
    You know when your X gets involved with another dude and you like cool with it because you knew she was bat shit crazy? Then you hear that dude saying all kinds of shit of how fucked she is.....and you just get that happy glow inside. Yeah. Yeah. That’s how I feel.
    Aye! Nice!

I think AB is about to find out that not everyone will spoil him like the Steelers did.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app
    Well Yippy Skippy - Author Unknown

Mayock spoke to the media (wasn't asked about this) and then the team released video of it. That is a big time message sent by Oakland.

Think, this is Brown behaving himself after going to a destination he wanted to be at and after a new contract. Imagine what happens when the honeymoon period is over.

AB is in complete Self Destruct mode! Always putting himself and his drama first before the team! It's clearly obvious that AB's fallout in Pittsburgh was all caused by Antonio Brown himself!

Some sports reporters owe Big Ben an apology!