Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else getting burned out by these assholes?

Anyone else getting burned out by these assholes?

Fuck. I get it. The Marxist thing is all about being relentless, but these useful idiots are doing it absent a strategic purpose. They are ubiquitous and unending. I need a fucking break. God bless Trump for being just as relentless in his opposition to these morons.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Hell I've been burned out on politics for a couple years now. There aren't many practical, truly independent-of-party voices out there, and our MSM machine is just getting worse and worse.

These presidential nominees for the Democrat party are insane so I just try to tune them out as much as possible, and listen to a guy like Michael Savage when I am wanting to hear some politics (and other good stuff) -- but for the most part, I steer clear nowadays. This crazy shit has to be bad for our health.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I could hurt someone if I hear another idiot say that "Trump is Putin's bitch" just one more time.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Sad part is I'd probably hurt myself.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    Fuck. I get it. The Marxist thing is all about being relentless, but these useful idiots are doing it absent a strategic purpose. They are ubiquitous and unending. I need a fucking break. God bless Trump for being just as relentless in his opposition to these morons.
    The party base is ever evolving over on the Left, aiming at making their arguments harder to debate.

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

It is pretty exhausting. The Progressive Left literally won't be happy until America is completely unrecognizable and a lawless, crime ridden country. Get rid of cops, get rid of ICE, make sure law abiding citizens are defenseless against violent criminals, open those borders and make every single person in the country totally dependent on the government in order to live. I'll never be able to understand that type of mentality. It's doubly incomprehensible when educated people are espousing these hopes and dreams. I don't get it.
    Last edited by Supersteeler; 08-13-2019 at 08:29 AM.

Both sides are at fault. all politicians do now is whine and complain insult each other etc etc. If they spent half that time doing their jobs then things would be vastly improved.

Trump in no way shape or form is Putin's Bitch. It's very clear and obvious he is Putin's Useful Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersteeler View Post
    It is pretty exhausting. The Progressive Left literally won't be happy until America is completely unrecognizable and a lawless, crime ridden country. Get rid of cops, get rid of ICE, make sure law abiding citizens are defenseless against violent criminals, open those borders and make every single person in the country totally dependent on the government in order to live. I'll never be able to understand that type of mentality. It's doubly incomprehensible when educated people are espousing these hopes and dreams. I don't get it.
    Yep.This country became the most free, prosperous country on earth based on the principles of individual liberty and limited government. They've been chipping away at that idea for decades and now they just want to wipe it out entirely. It defies logic that anyone fails to understand this but I guess the promise of having everything handed to you is very powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by oneforthebus View Post
    Yep.This country became the most free, prosperous country on earth based on the principles of individual liberty and limited government. They've been chipping away at that idea for decades and now they just want to wipe it out entirely. It defies logic that anyone fails to understand this but I guess the promise of having everything handed to you is very powerful.
    The Soviets told us one day we would be communist, and nary a bullet would be fired.

They were right. We're heading there, at an ever increasing pace.
    "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." - Tibs

"Iíve handled LR .22 bullets, I also shot a semi-automatic 30-30." - Trogolodyte

The Following 7 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Supersteeler View Post
    It's all about a small group controlling everything in a citizen's life. From birth until death. They're intent on destroying our model and replacing it with marxist commie horseshit. Time ,pressure and bringing up the youth to embrace it. Highly successful at eroding just about everything decent ,moral and ethical.

what they underestimate is that a great many millions will never submit!

Live Free or Die!

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 21STEELERS21 View Post
    Trump in no way shape or form is Putin's Bitch. It's very clear and obvious he is Putin's Useful Idiot.
    shit like this is why Trump will win 2020.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    shit like this is why Trump will win 2020.
    I donít know why you bother. That he would call anyone else a useful idiot is an irony you can cut with a knife. So fixated on Trump, they fail to see their own stupidity. Idiots.
    Last edited by Sarge; 08-13-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    That he would call anyone else a useful idiot is an irony you can cut with a knife.
    Thing is, this particular idiot doesn't seem very useful.

"We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin View Post
    Sad part is I'd probably hurt myself.
    With the new Red Flag laws coming down for gun owners you will probably be reported to the police for that statement

Bwahahahaha and there you have it folks. The exact thing we are talkin' about here presented to us in living color.

Meanwhile 21...remember that little saying when we were kids.......I'm rubber and you are glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks on you.

Speaking of assholes, did someone just fart?

/s Useless Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

Quote Originally Posted by oneforthebus View Post
    Nailed it.

Hypocrisy...let us not stray too far away from the liberal hypocrisy.