Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transgender weightlifter wins two gold medals in women's competition

Transgender weightlifter wins two gold medals in women's competition

The transgender conquest of women’s sports continued over the weekend as a New Zealand weightlifter took home multiple gold medals at the 2019 Pacific Games in Samoa.

Laurel Hubbard won two gold medals and a silver in the three heavyweight categories

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...er-wins-two-g/

-------------------------

Let’s teach em to play soccer. LOL

The Following User Likes This Post:

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Of course.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

Hell even in my 40's I think I have a shot at a few Gold medals too. And I didn't even play a sport in college! I just need to pick an event and start my transition.

Move over, baby, my balls itch.

His soul is full of hate.

Blog Entries
    #stunningandbrave

Clown world keeps rolling on.

Pass.
    You lost. Get over it.

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

So he came in second to a girl.

Mentally ill guy pretending to be a woman wins gold. That's how I view that one. It's just beyond ridiculous. No matter what hormones you take or how mutilated your genitals become. That's an absolute truth.

The suicide rate tells the tale on the floor your elevator stops at. It's not the top.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

I am loving the stupid show the libs are putting on in sports. It's absolutely the implosion I thought would happen.

I also wonder, why haven't girls who think they're guys dominated men's sports yet? Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Steelr4evr View Post
    Mentally ill guy pretending to be a woman wins gold. That's how I view that one. It's just beyond ridiculous. No matter what hormones you take or how mutilated your genitals become. That's an absolute truth.

The suicide rate tells the tale on the floor your elevator stops at. It's not the top.
    I don't know if it's a mental illness or not. Suicide rates could be high for various reasons such as bullying, not being accepted by your parents, wanting to be "normal", etc etc....I do feel they are born that way, but could definitely be due to chemical issues aka mental health. As for sports people born as men should not be competing against women. Is this kind of stuff going ti be allowed in the Olympics? I highly doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    As for sports people born as men should not be competing against women. Is this kind of stuff going ti be allowed in the Olympics? I highly doubt it
    You're kidding right?

If I told you 20 years ago men would be allowed in womens' bathrooms and vice versa, you'd have said no way. If I had told you 15 years ago, men would be competing in womens' sports wearing wigs, you'd have said no way.

I promise you that they will be competing in the Olympics. Just wait. They are already capturing state titles in track and wrestling and winning gold medals in world championships. Yes, they will be in the Olympics. And ESPN will celebrate them and one of them will win the Arthur Ashe award, etc etc. Look what happened to Brucina Jenner. CELEBRATED.
    "White, Christian, right-wing America is not real America." - Tibs

"I’ve handled LR .22 bullets, I also shot a semi-automatic 30-30." - Trogolodyte

I don't know if it's a mental illness or not. Suicide rates could be high for various reasons such as bullying, not being accepted by your parents, wanting to be "normal", etc etc....I do feel they are born that way, but could definitely be due to chemical issues aka mental health. As for sports people born as men should not be competing against women. Is this kind of stuff going ti be allowed in the Olympics? I highly doubt it
    Gender dysphoria was classified as a mental illness as recently as 2015, and changed it without explanation. As far as being allowed in the Olympics, you know they would buckle to politically correct pressure. It's only a matter of time.
    Last edited by Sarge; 07-16-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    I am loving the stupid show the libs are putting on in sports. It's absolutely the implosion I thought would happen.

I also wonder, why haven't girls who think they're guys dominated men's sports yet? Hmmmm
    I want to see one of them try boxing a man. Or MMA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Steelersfan View Post
    You're kidding right?

If I told you 20 years ago men would be allowed in womens' bathrooms and vice versa, you'd have said no way. If I had told you 15 years ago, men would be competing in womens' sports wearing wigs, you'd have said no way.

I promise you that they will be competing in the Olympics. Just wait. They are already capturing state titles in track and wrestling and winning gold medals in world championships. Yes, they will be in the Olympics. And ESPN will celebrate them and one of them will win the Arthur Ashe award, etc etc. Look what happened to Brucina Jenner. CELEBRATED.
    Like Indy said, wait until one tries their hand at boxing/MMA.

I can’t see a tranny keeping up with say GGG, Tyson Fury or anyone for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    Pass.
    Assuming “she” left you that choice...

It's always been a disorder in the psychiatric field.

well, at least we have one example from last year of a man fighting a woman on the woman's side of the MMA in a literal skull-crushing finish

Go to the :50 mark

I can't wrap my mind around men competing with women in sports like weighlifting, boxing, MMA or any sport where men are clearly stronger. That is like the Globetrotters playing the Generals. Out of 100 games, the Generals may win a game or two, but there's no real contest.
    Last edited by thesteelcity; 07-16-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scraps View Post
    well, at least we have one example from last year of a man fighting a woman on the woman's side of the MMA in a literal skull-crushing finish

When she is done with her fighting career, the has a bright future as a broadcaster.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scraps View Post

Wtf?