Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben ranked #8...fair?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSask View Post
    Well put it this way cause it is built on last season. Why would Roger's be ahead of Roethlisberger. And why would Wentz even be on it. In the last two years he was injured and the backup took the team to the SB and won land then he was injured and the backup took them to the NFC divisional. So that pretty much says everything about the list cause the backup didn't even make the list.
    I agree it's a crap list. Maybe Ben doesn't deserve higher than 6, but no way should Luck and Rivers be ahead of him. BB lead the NFL in passing yards AND has been to 3 SBs and won 2. What have Luck and Rivers done?

Luck get's way too much gloss for his accomplishments. What, he finally played a season after TWO years of not even playing but they rank him ahead of Ben? Nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bufford View Post
    Well, if that's why he is so low, that's stupid; he's already proven he can win it all without Gronk - didn't play vs. Atlanta in 2017.
    Not stupid he is on the decline. And his play reflects that. No worry your team still has Ernie.
    She said, "Love me, " so I love her
    She said, "Leave me, " so I left
    Then I went to Pittsburgh
    And I ain't never comin' back

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Brady
    Rodgers
    Brees
    Ben
    Wilson
    Except I don't see Wilson as being all that spectacular.

Mahomes may be the real deal but we get to see that this year with some tape on him and a couple of his weapons gone. I do think he's a pretty talented motherfucker.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wig View Post
    Except I don't see Wilson as being all that spectacular.

Mahomes may be the real deal but we get to see that this year with some tape on him and a couple of his weapons gone. I do think he's a pretty talented motherfucker.
    Yeah wherever Mahomes is on the list, not unrealistic to see him jump up with his talent.
    Last edited by slashsteel; 07-15-2019 at 05:58 PM.

I will say this....This is the Golden Age of QB's...There are All-Time greats active here

And that's a fact....

Quote Originally Posted by SteveA View Post
    Wohahah. Slow your roll and pump your brakes....I'm taking into account last year and this year....But I noticed 2 guys should be on this list that got omitted....

Brady was pretty damn pedestrian ALL YEAR....

Wilson ony threw for 3445 yards....

My rankings

#1 Maholmes (Epic year)
    #2 Brees (Pretty damn impressive)
    #3 Ben (Big Ben is getting better as he ages, people need to recognize)
    #4 Wilson (Some really good stats but...only threw for 3,445 yards)
    #5 Rogers (losing record)
    #6 Luck (similar year to Ben, but deducted for missing a few seasons)
    #7 Brady (He blowed alot of the year last year) Still won a title and dude just fucking wins
    #8 Goff (Got to the big dance) (why didn't he make this list?)
    #9 Rivers (Blah, Blah, Blah, just a stat man)
    #10. Baker (He did alot for these Clowns and put some attitude in them and got a late start)
    #11. Lamar Jackson (Half a season, but it was memorable) Brings a unique skillset that is gonna give teams fits. Hate to say it, but he's got "It"...I do think he will be a pain in the ass for the AFC North, don't sleep on this sucka'
    After my comment on Wilson, I didn't look at his yards passing, but he was tied for 3rd TD's with 35, while only throwing 7 interceptions. He threw the ball 250 less times than Ben did, had .5 yard more avg for completion and 1 more TD. The fewer throws explains a lot of the fewer int's. You'd expect fewer TD's too, though. He did get sack 27 more times than Ben, too.

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2...t-quarterbacks

Whoever these guys are, they're clueless.

11. Wentz
    10. Baker
    9. Ryan.
    8 Ben.
    7. Luck.
    6. Brady.
    5. Rogers.
    4. Rivers.
    3. Wilson.
    2. Brees.
    1. Mahomes.

Luck and Rivers ahead of Ben? Why? How? Brady at 6? Right. He just won another ring last season. He beat Mahomes head to head in AFCC game. Rivers and Luck have never even sniffed a Super Bowl.
    Not even luck would say he's better than Ben. Rivers is good but 4?

Perhaps the author thinks Ben, Brady and Rogers are on decline to to age.

Doesn't really matter the top 8 spots are close in ability.

Quote Originally Posted by slashsteel View Post
    Not stupid he is on the decline. And his play reflects that. No worry your team still has Ernie.
    Current, most-recent world champs fart in your general direction.

Interesting list. I don't get all of the hype that Rivers seems to be getting this year, way too high. Also, for as highly touted as Luck was coming into the league, he's been a bit of a disappointment IMO. Hate him all you want, but the QB that gets to the Super Bowl just about every season ranked at No. 6 is a joke.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Dramaville...

If 6 is elite, I'm cool with that...

Only thing I smell is you stinking up the site with your trolling twatwaffle tendencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Not even luck would say he's better than Ben. Rivers is good but 4?

Perhaps the author thinks Ben, Brady and Rogers are on decline to to age.

Doesn't really matter the top 8 spots are close in ability.
    Rivers is not good. He has had probably 5 contending teams in his career and has probably less than 5 total playoff wins. He sucks balls.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Well, if that's why he is so low, that's stupid; he's already proven he can win it all without Gronk - didn't play vs. Atlanta in 2017.

T*mmy b*y is only one of the three "CHEATING" cogs of that organization. t*mmy b*y is definately on the decline and how long will Billicheat stay once t*mmyb*y is gone is yet to be seen. Ernie is gone once Billiy is gone and then your fucking cheating franchise will be forgotten once again. If the league / cheateing / officiating would play a fair game, the CHEATRIOTS would never have been relevant to begin with. So take those SB /dynasty / HOF crowded players, OH wait........... And let them ride off in to cheatriotnism shitZville.

Salute the nation

Nope, thatís Ernie breaking wind after his three chili dogs.....

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app
    P-38L fan

Quote Originally Posted by SteveA View Post
    I will say this....This is the Golden Age of QB's...There are All-Time greats active here

And that's a fact....
    or maybe they relaxed the rules so it's just a lot easier to pass than it was 10 years ago so it seems like there are lots of great qbs

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

I don't think Ben cares,

This is mainly based off last years performance and we were 9-6-1. Rivers hasn't had a better career than Ben, but he had a better 2018 and they beat us.

No worries boobie as our AIM is directly at you.

Salute the nation

I know Mahomes is too high on the list, but he really was incredible last year. And his defense let him down in the AFCCG, he out-dueled Brady by a good margin.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology thatís never even been invented yet.Ē - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by 21STEELERS21 View Post
    This is mainly based off last years performance and we were 9-6-1. Rivers hasn't had a better career than Ben, but he had a better 2018 and they beat us.
    And the Steelers beat the Patriots 3 weeks before the playoffs. Rivers TEAM won more games. Which is always my point about Ben. If they win it's about stats. If they lose it's about wins.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post: