Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dem Shit Show starts tonight,

The Dem Shit Show starts tonight,

Starts at 9:00pm.

They will be in their safe space at NBC. I doubt we will see any hard balls from mods.

Should be entertaining, but will never rise to the humor level of Pres Trump.
    You lost. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    Starts at 9:00pm.

They will be in their safe space at NBC. I doubt we will see any hard balls from mods.

Should be entertaining, but will never rise to the humor level of Pres Trump.
    The moderators are a collection of the biggest fake news libtards they could find. Supposedly Trump is going to live tweet during the shitshow. If that’s true, I’m in. If not, I’m on season 5 of my third tour of The Sopranos.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

His soul is full of hate.

Blog Entries
    They are going to have a tough time one upping Biden promising to cure cancer.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DBS1970 View Post
    Warren can promise to improve the collective intelligence of the nation by wearing an ISIS vest to the next debate ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

The Following User Likes This Post:

This is just the undercard tonight, Liz will wipe the floor with the little guys, the main event is tomorrow when Bernie comes out fired up to take down Uncle Joe

Political debates suck. They aren't debates. Few of these idiots could debate anything. Cruz can. I watched Trump's because he was like a normal person suffering the assholes up there "you'd be in jail".. That was classic.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    This is just the undercard tonight, Liz will wipe the floor with the little guys, the main event is tomorrow when Bernie comes out fired up to take down Uncle Joe
    We need Elfie's clown car video back.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by DBS1970 View Post
    It's just going to be a Trump bashing tournament. Everyone on the stage except one that I remember has already promised the world. These are a bunch of anti-American communists bitching that the government doesn't have enough control over everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    It's just going to be a Trump bashing tournament.
    Drinking game that risks alcohol poisoning - take a shot every time you hear the word "interference." Cancel out the next shot if the word "interference" is used to describe Fakebook, Goolag, Twitter or YouTube.

You will be wasted within 30 minutes, too wasted to stand within 60 minutes, and probably in the back of an ambulance within the first two hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    It's just going to be a Trump bashing tournament.
    I believe you are right

A 'lets see who makes a fool of themselves first' event

Every time they blame Trump for the photo of the Dead guy and his Daughter laying on the MEXICAN Shoreline of the Rio Grande, take a drink.

LOL

Howard Dean says Democrats will lose if they have 'two old white guys' on 2020 presidential ticket

Donna Brazile agrees

Go Bernie!

It has begun...

"If the system wasn't "rigged against me, I would have won the nomination and defeated Donald Trump"

Bernie Sanders Won't Commit To Conceding Primary Even If He Has No Chance Of Being The Dem Nominee

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/...m%2F1287166880

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I believe you are right

A 'lets see who makes a fool of themselves first' event

Every time they blame Trump for the photo of the Dead guy and his Daughter laying on the MEXICAN Shoreline of the Rio Grande, take a drink.
    I think this will be a better drinking game. I am sure they will be flaunting this picture around.

Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    I think this will be a better drinking game. I am sure they will be flaunting this picture around.
    Drowning victims. Drinking game.

I'll see myself out ...

The platform.... kill babies,free healthcare,free college,free money, free houses,free food ,free car, free boat,...ahh what the hell free everything. It's all a right.

Unless of course you own firearms,love liberty,individuality,country,free unapproved speech and generally want a federal government that is not all powerful. Then you must be removed, shouted down and relocated to a San Francisco poop camp for reeducation so you can properly assimilate.

forward comrades
    Last edited by Steelr4evr; 06-26-2019 at 07:31 PM.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    We need Elfie's clown car video back.
    But not Elfie.....right?
    You lost. Get over it.

Drinking game: Do a shot every time you hear them say something that is not in the best interest of America. You’ll be dead in 30 minutes.

Tonight summed up in one image:

I can't watch that shit.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

"We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

warren needs a new hair stylist

Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    warren needs a new hair stylist
    She just stabbed herself in the eye with a knife. What a horrible open. These losers are scared, nervous and inept.