Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did they have to shoot him five times?

Why did they have to shoot him five times?

Mother of armed robber shot dead by man defending his children: 'Why did he shoot him five times?

After an armed man entered a Popeye's restaurant in San Antonio last month and reportedly pointed a gun at a customer's children, that customer — a licensed concealed carrier — shot the gunman dead.

But now the mother of the deceased 19-year-old gunman is asking why the father who fatally shot her son chose to fire more than once.

While Cynthia Ruiz acknowledged her son, Andrew Herrera, deserved to be punished and that the dad who shot him was defending his family, she shared a lingering question with KSAT-TV: “Why shoot him four more times? Why did he shoot him five times?”After an armed man entered a Popeye's restaurant in San Antonio last month and reportedly pointed a gun at a customer's children, that customer — a licensed concealed carrier — shot the gunman dead.
    The short answer is, to make sure he's dead, but that's the wrong question to ask. The right question is how did I raise such a bad person who would rob a family at gunpoint. Should be asking things like where did I go wrong, what should I have done differently, how can I ever forgive myself...

You hear this kind of shit all the time from mothers of thugs. This country is doomed if the general morality and sense of individual accountability doesn't significantly uptick.

You can read more details from this article on The Blaze. The referenced source articles don't tell the entire story.
    Last edited by CharlesDavenport; 04-15-2019 at 08:25 AM.

A more important question is why in the fuck were they at Popeye's? That shit is nasty.

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

They'll find a way to make it racist to shoot a white crook five times, and a black one only one time. Just watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    They'll find a way to make it racist to shoot a white crook five times, and a black one only one time. Just watch.
    Usually, it's the other way around. Shoot the black perp five times and the white perp once and he doesn't die.

His soul is full of hate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    A more important question is why in the fuck were they at Popeye's? That shit is nasty.
    Fuck you Indy. Popeyes is great.

This is not the movies. In real life handguns will not send a person flying backwards. They are a point defense weapon, you keep shooting till your target goes down.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DBS1970 View Post
    Your fried chicken IQ is severely lacking. In fact, in the world of fried chicken connoisseurs you would be considered retarded.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

What's the difference? One time or five. The guy is still dead.
    Well Yippy Skippy - Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Roy92040 View Post
    What's the difference? One time or five. The guy is still dead.
    but, but, but he would have had a chance of surviving it if it was four shots. The fifth is what does you in. smh.

DON"T BREAK THE LAW ASSHOLE!- my fav line in "Liar Liar"

This is not the movies. In real life handguns will not send a person flying backwards. They are a point defense weapon, you keep shooting till your target goes down.
    No. You shoot him once and see if he has learned his lesson. If he shoots you or your kids at that point, then you can shoot him again.

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Your fried chicken IQ is severely lacking. In fact, in the world of fried chicken connoisseurs you would be considered retarded.
    the red text is just redumbdant

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

Popeye's rated #1 Fast Food Fried Chicken - https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/...fried-chicken/

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I was curious and this was the first result. Might still be ass to connoisseurs, but top notch for fast food fired chicken apparently. Fried chicken is a like Mexican food for me. Has to be way out of normal on either side for me to notice one way or the other.

Fried chicken connoisseurs? That's a thing?

The Following User Likes This Post:

His soul is full of hate.

Blog Entries
    I love it when Yankee people try and talk shit about southern things. What do you got in Indiana that isn't EXTRA BLAND!

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Esteemed Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    them can lead to fist fights.
    then after the grandmas have settled down, we can eat.

The Following 4 Users Like This Post:

I love it when Yankee people try and talk shit about southern things. What do you got in Indiana that isn't EXTRA BLAND!
    Nashville style hot chicken is everywhere up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I was just fucking with him.

The Following User Likes This Post:

One thing this thread proves is that people care more about fried chicken than about some dead criminal thug who got instant justice.

The Following 6 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    Mother of armed robber shot dead by man defending his children: 'Why did he shoot him five times?

The short answer is, to make sure he's dead, but that's the wrong question to ask. The right question is how did I raise such a bad person who would rob a family at gunpoint. Should be asking things like where did I go wrong, what should I have done differently, how can I ever forgive myself...

You hear this kind of shit all the time from mothers of thugs. This country is doomed if the general morality and sense of individual accountability doesn't significantly uptick.

You can read more details from this article on The Blaze. The referenced source articles don't tell the entire story.
    I just assumed he had a revolver and there was an empty chamber under the hammer.

The Following 5 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ark steel View Post
    I just assumed he had a revolver and there was an empty chamber under the hammer.
    Or he had a 38 special, like mine, that only holds 5 rounds.
    Btw....it's not my carry.