Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I bet you won't hear much about this one, Its a Dem doing the signing

Louisiana governor signs 6-week abortion ban into law

The Louisiana House of Representatives passed the bill on Wednesday, sending it to the governor's desk for signature in order for it to become law. Gov. John Bel Edwards, a Democrat, has been vocal in his support for an abortion ban and signed the bill Thursday afternoon, his press office confirmed to ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/louisiana-...ry?id=63370943
    Wow, a Catholic Democrat acting like a Catholic. Good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Irondiesel58 View Post
    Democrats are friggin twisted sick mental idiots. Not the private public who put them in their office.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app
    The public who put them in office are indifferent to the reality of their choices. It's almost more disgusting that they blindly follow the evil.

Bunch of Democratic murdering a$$holes live here and now are moving Muslims in to try to strengthen their hold on New York. Walk into a bank and thier all Muslims. It's a drak time and we better take our collective heads out of the sand because we're losing the country from the inside. More and more born Americans are forced on the streets as our tax dollars pay for more and more illegal emigrants. They have cost Us $115,000,000,000 this year and it's only early June. WTF?????

Quote Originally Posted by Steelr4evr View Post
    I have a word for this. It's called murder. I don't ever want to hear a lecture about guns,morals or border security ever again from these twisted fucks.
    The Democrats have ruined this great state. Born Americans are leaving like a sinking ship. They keep raising taxes and more and more emigrants who have every5hing paid for them are moving in. We have a family of emigrants that moved on the block, nice family but their housing costs Us the tax payer $4800 a DAM month. No one is paying anything to mine. Vote Democrat if you plan on over throwing America.

Quote Originally Posted by hamster View Post
    Next stop........euthansia for one's elderly parents who have outlived their usefullness.
    That will probably start with legal suicide. Watch for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Irondiesel58 View Post
    The Democrats have ruined this great state. Born Americans are leaving like a sinking ship. They keep raising taxes and more and more emigrants who have every5hing paid for them are moving in. We have a family of emigrants that moved on the block, nice family but their housing costs Us the tax payer $4800 a DAM month. No one is paying anything to mine. Vote Democrat if you plan on over throwing America.

You guys also got more than your share of MS-13 folks in Long Island, from what I've read.

Just read about a 17 year old Norwegian girl who was euthanized because of her PTSD from being raped! I personally understand the pain and feelings of despair but to give up and legally kill oneself feels morbidly wrong. Just wrong.

There's a video out there...I didn't want to post it here because it's so sick. A couple abortion doctors use two dead babies as puppets dancing while they beatbox. The left stands for killing babies, even after they are born. Think about that. They're evil.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/04/d...ly-euthanized/

This .... is a link to the story of the Netherlands girl

I just saw a story on the news about a hospital in Stain country that performed a surgery to repair a baby’s spina bifida in utero. A fetus is not just a mass of cells. It is living and growing. But the evil Dims are cheerleaders for killing babies even after birth. Sick fucks.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Maybe the government could settle the whole abortion issue by requiring all woman to have 5 kids by the age of 35 and when they reach that amount the government should require their male partner to get a vasectomy.
    If the government can tell woman what to do with their bodies, they should be able to tell males as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 21STEELERS21 View Post
    Maybe the government could settle the whole abortion issue by requiring all woman to have 5 kids by the age of 35 and when they reach that amount the government should require their male partner to get a vasectomy.
    If the government can tell woman what to do with their bodies, they should be able to tell males as well.

You may be on to something there 21, let's take it a step further, since it's the democrats that are all for limiting birth, shouldn't all registered Democrat males be required to have a vasectomy? Problem solved.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Newsflash there Best Selling Author...the government does tell men what to do with their bodies

The Following 7 Users Like This Post:

You think there would be a lot of resistance by males to a vasectomy after 5 kids?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDavenport View Post
    You think there would be a lot of resistance by males to a vasectomy after 5 kids?
    No shit. I got mine after 2.

They aren't telling women what tondo with THEIR bodies, they are saying what can be done to the baby's body.

And i will say again. It is against the law for me to sell my kidney to the highest bidder. That is 100% just a bunch of tissue and my body. Right?

The Following 3 Users Like This Post:

I found your mistake....

I believe you're making the assumption all 5 would be from the same mother.

Lifetime

Blog Entries
    Maybe the government could let people vote on it instead of it being decided by the courts.
    "It is not the multitude of ale houses that occasions a disposition to drunkenness among the common people; but that disposition arising from other causes necessarily gives employment to a multitude of ale houses." -- Adam Smith, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Maybe the government could let people vote on it instead of it being decided by the courts.
    They can't do that and you know it.

Abortion fails at every ballot box. The majority of Americans don't want it.

Fact is the majority of Americans don't want Dim policies in general and this is why the courts are so critical to Libs. They have to legislate to get results, they can't get those results at the ballot box.

That's why SCOTUS is such a massive issue for them.

Put Abortion to a vote. I beg hope and pray they will.