Thread: What is Ryan Shazier's health status? now?

What is Ryan Shazier's health status? now?

What's up Steeler Nation! I'm David, dieheart Steeler since 1977. In fact, while I have never been to Pennsylvania, I'm true to the Pirates, Penguins and 76ers as well! And, of course I was 100 with the Eagles in the Superbowl. Was truly Hoping for a Pennsylvania Superbowl.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steeler Nation

Quote Originally Posted by David Nelson View Post
    What's up Steeler Nation! I'm David, dieheart Steeler since 1977. In fact, while I have never been to Pennsylvania, I'm true to the Pirates, Penguins and 76ers as well! And, of course I was 100 with the Eagles in the Superbowl. Was truly Hoping for a Pennsylvania Superbowl.

He's able to walk and stand with some assistance
    RIP CK

He's walking!

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    He's walking!

It's truly a blessing to see Ryan on his feet again. I've been praying for his continued recovery. Given all that we've been through of late,Steeler Nation, we need to go get #7 this season! Go Steelers!!

Quote Originally Posted by David Nelson View Post
    It's truly a blessing to see Ryan on his feet again. I've been praying for his continued recovery. Given all that we've been through of late,Steeler Nation, we need to go get #7 this season! Go Steelers!!

it truly is a blessing and he wants to play so bad! I don't think he will play in the upcoming season because of this horrible injury. He is so tough and is recovering. I think he will have,to sit this season out and then make a great comeback the following year. I think he will play again and be a Stiller retiree!!!!

I'm not quite sure I understand why we're not giving L. Bell his much deserved extended contract.To give him his contract would relieve #26 of this burden and allow him to focus on training and participating in off-season activities and getting into football shape with the rest of team.

Agreed

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Ryan... We re all praying for your recovery...keep the faith, and may God bless you and keep you in His healing hands!! Love you!🖤

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelers for life

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Steeler Nation mobile app

Adel Ga baby steeler for life LET GO STEELERS

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Steeler Nation mobile app