Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,381 to 1,386 of 1386

Thread: 2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

What a mess. Never play poker with JR

Quote Originally Posted by jitter77 View Post
    Not really a fan of this trade. Hate losing cole and i feel reaves should have played more. We get a great playoff performer, but hard to say how he will effect the mojo
    He will fit well. Ottawa's captain and played with Hagelin in NY. A solid player. My thoughts are we over paid but that's the way it is at deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcity View Post
    who slammed his stick a week or two against the Pens, too? I also think Reeves was an expensive babysitter. That what he was. I liked him on and off the ice, so I will miss Reeves, but Brassard makes this team so balanced. We got Bonino 2.0 and then some. If opposing fans hated the Pens before, just wait. They are as close to Golden State Warriors of the NHL as you can get, Gonna get exciting around here again.
    Oh man is this an understatement right now. There is a significant amount of hate given the salary cap maneuvers performed during this trade. Hope it only gets worse with another championship ;)

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan448 View Post
    Oh man is this an understatement right now. There is a significant amount of hate given the salary cap maneuvers performed during this trade. Hope it only gets worse with another championship ;)
    JR is a smart SOB. Brassard will be around for this run and next season as well. They can hate us all day long. The Pens defense is the weak link at the moment. JR may not be done. There is some decisions to be made ZAR, Simon, Hornqvist, Sheary. You can send the youngsters back to WBS but we will still have Hunwick. The forward depth may net us a 3rd D pairing upgrade.

No way is JR done with around 1,9m in cap left.

https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/penguins

The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MTC View Post
    Pens win 6-1.
    Dominated the 3rd period.
    Score could've been more.

Cam Ward lost it lol. Malkin scored that last goal and Ward slams his stick on the cross bar and chucks the stick across the rink
    I'd lose my shit too if I was a goalie in a game like that...haha. Glad they're on the end of that pasting and not us.