Thread: Back in another lifetime

FNG

Yom Kippers Woodshed With Out-house Amenity

Back in another lifetime

Well it has been about 8-10 years since I have trudged though the muddled waters of the Steeler Nation forums...the malevolent creation of facebook diverted me away from this site and I just now found my way back. (Damn Mark Zuckerberg). I made a handful of great friends back when that I have since lost touch with over the years. I have since relocated back to the "right" coast and got slightly domesticated, I emphasize slightly. There used to be an obnoxious platoon of good hearted go-getters on here back when that I hope to read some jocular, borderline news-worthy posts from. I hope to recognize some of the folks names on here from back when but I have no expectations to. My username has since changed....hopefully the culture of this place hasn't wavered or changed much itself since. Here is to a great smack talking Steeler season! Cheers...

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Steeler Nation

Welcome back. What was your username back then?
    RIP CK

FNG

When I originally got back on here yesterday, I recognized a few people/names from back when; (yourself), Coolieman, Diamond Dave, which if I remember right, he and I had a conversation about him formerly being in the military maybe...I was in the Marines back when stationed out in San Diego during that time and last but not least I remember Sarge. Steelerzgirl is still on my friends list on facebook from back when as well but I do not know if she is on here anymore. I was formerly AvoidLloyd____, I can't remember the numbers that I used in my username back then. I have been meaning to pop on here but as everyone knows, time can get away from you real quick. It has been quite a few years. Glad to see at least a few familiar names on here. I hope that everyone has been well and glad to see that the site is still up and looking successful.

The Following User Likes This Post:

Steeler Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Conspicuous View Post
    When I originally got back on here yesterday, I recognized a few people/names from back when; (yourself), Coolieman, Diamond Dave, which if I remember right, he and I had a conversation about him formerly being in the military maybe...I was in the Marines back when stationed out in San Diego during that time and last but not least I remember Sarge. Steelerzgirl is still on my friends list on facebook from back when as well but I do not know if she is on here anymore. I was formerly AvoidLloyd____, I can't remember the numbers that I used in my username back then. I have been meaning to pop on here but as everyone knows, time can get away from you real quick. It has been quite a few years. Glad to see at least a few familiar names on here. I hope that everyone has been well and glad to see that the site is still up and looking successful.
    Thanks. I don't think DD was in the military. He pops by every once in awhile. If you go over to the General Discussion side you'll find a thread from Pitt Charlie that has drummed up some old timers.

Don't stay away so long and join in on the football talk.

Here we go!
    RIP CK

FNG

Thanks 81! I left my home like a dog so to speak and forgot to come back for a good many years. I have noticed a few more names on here since the other day...glad to be back! This is our year! Stay well.

The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Welcome back Lloyd. I tried to send a PM, but it's full. You have to clear your box and delete some messages!

FNG

Thanks Cope. I deleted my vast amount of inbox messages...a whopping three hahaha. Feel free to hit me up anytime. Thanks for the reply and stay well!

Steeler Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Conspicuous View Post
    Thanks Cope. I deleted my vast amount of inbox messages...a whopping three hahaha. Feel free to hit me up anytime. Thanks for the reply and stay well!
    Perks of contributing is 500 messages
    RIP CK