Shop for Pittsburgh Steelers gear at Fanatics.com Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins Gear at Fanatics.com Pittsburgh Pirates gear at Fanatics.com
Page 241 of 266 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 5310

Thread: The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

  1. #4801
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelChip View Post
    LOL...jus like the old days

    Which raises the point.... EVERYTHING Western Civilization touches, it civilizes.

    G'head leftist tools. Make the argument against that.

    The Following 4 Users Like This Post:



  2. #4802
    Member
    Steeltime's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The nearest Steelers bar.
    Posts
    6,567
    Rep Power
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Which raises the point.... EVERYTHING Western Civilization touches, it civilizes.
    Vincent, what you post is undeniably, inarguably, irrefutably true. So which modern education system teaches this UNDENIABLE fact??

    None. Ay, there's the rub. "Progressives," i.e., liars and leeches and ticks and whores, knew that America was indefatigable. Unbeatable. So they decided to kill us by polluting the young, beginning in the early 20th century with news reporters who questioned our founding, called our founders racist, harping on inequality (rather than results, showing us to be the greatest and fairest and most productive nation God ever deigned to exist), dividing the nation, sowing reasons for jealousy and division rather than the common purpose that dominated our first 140 years.

    Discord is a soothing symphony to leftists - always. Hatred, and jealousy, and divisiveness, and racial divides, and divisions based on race, and gender, and which orifice you fuck - those drive leftists, because they promote hostility and anger and jealousy.

    Note how I have used the term jealousy repeatedly in my post. Iago termed jealousy brilliantly: “Oh, beware, my lord, of jealousy! It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on." The simple, undeniable truth of the matter is that the 25-year old with a degree in lesbian dance theory is jealous of white heterosexual males who have wives, and kids, and homes, and guns, and cars, and boats, and RV's because ... well, see because ... WELL, FUCK, BECAUSE LESBIAN DANCE THEORY WANTS THAT AND IS FUCKING JEALOUS OF THOSE WHO HAVE IT.

    So they earned it by working hard for years, indeed, decades? Lesbian dance theory (LDTGBATSEATGEQUEYQQQ "uhh, I'll take a third Q" from now on) does NOT FUCKING CARE!!! All LDTGBATSEATGEQUEYQQQ knows is that LDTGBATSEATGEQUEYQQQ wishes she had what THAT FUCKING GUY HAS.

    It really is that simple. Leftists are dumb, unmotivated twats who don't know their c$unts/assholes from a shooting range, and want the world to simply give them what the rest of us have earned.

    To which I say ... go ahead, you fucking miserable, worthless, shithole, braindead loser LDTGBATSEATGEQUEYQQQ. Take it from me and my buddy, Walther. And his cousin, Glock. And his uncle, Ruger .308.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
    Of course I'm despicable...

    The Following 4 Users Like This Post:



  3. #4803
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Southern Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,114
    Rep Power
    119

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  4. #4804
    Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Interlachen, Florida
    Posts
    6,019
    Rep Power
    184
    To which I say ... go ahead, you fucking miserable, worthless, shithole, braindead loser LDTGBATSEATGEQUEYQQQ.
    Whilest yous is on the subject ...



    The Following 5 Users Like This Post:



  5. #4805
    Member
    IndySteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    10,007
    Rep Power
    264
    r/trump
    •Posted byu/News_Release_Bot
    18 hours ago
    The forgotten voters of the 2016 Election are now doing great. The Steel Industry is rebuilding and expanding at a pace that it hasn’t seen in decades. Our Country has one of the best Economies in many years, perhaps ever. Unemployment numbers best in 51 years. Wow!

  6. #4806
    He's doing fine WINNING, don't change a thing



    Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - 52-48

    The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_apr16

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  7. #4807
    Member Steelworth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    San Diego, CA.
    Posts
    2,920
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by IndySteel View Post
    r/trump
    •Posted byu/News_Release_Bot
    18 hours ago
    The forgotten voters of the 2016 Election are now doing great. The Steel Industry is rebuilding and expanding at a pace that it hasn’t seen in decades. Our Country has one of the best Economies in many years, perhaps ever. Unemployment numbers best in 51 years. Wow!


    That will never ever ever get old.
    "Madness is the exception in individuals but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche

    "We need to invent technology that’s never even been invented yet.” - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  8. #4808
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Southern Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,114
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelworth View Post


    That will never ever ever get old.
    I have 1 question for the screamer...

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  9. #4809
    DO IT!



    Poland and U.S. Closing In on Deal to Build 'Fort Trump'


    Poland is nearing a deal with the U.S. to establish an American military base in the former Communist bloc country, according to people familiar with the matter -- an outpost the Poles see as a deterrent to Russian aggression and that the Kremlin would likely consider a provocation.

    If a deal is reached, President Donald Trump is considering traveling to Poland in the fall, in part to commemorate the agreement. But it’s unclear whether he fully supports the idea, even after he said during a September meeting with Polish President Andrzsej Duda that the U.S. was looking “very seriously” at establishing a base. Duda, who joked that it could be named “Fort Trump,” remains committed to contribute $2 billion for its construction.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ild-fort-trump

  10. #4810
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    DO IT!



    Poland and U.S. Closing In on Deal to Build 'Fort Trump'


    Poland is nearing a deal with the U.S. to establish an American military base in the former Communist bloc country, according to people familiar with the matter -- an outpost the Poles see as a deterrent to Russian aggression and that the Kremlin would likely consider a provocation.

    If a deal is reached, President Donald Trump is considering traveling to Poland in the fall, in part to commemorate the agreement. But it’s unclear whether he fully supports the idea, even after he said during a September meeting with Polish President Andrzsej Duda that the U.S. was looking “very seriously” at establishing a base. Duda, who joked that it could be named “Fort Trump,” remains committed to contribute $2 billion for its construction.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ild-fort-trump
    But, but.... Trump is Putin's puppet. Why would Putin want a new military base closer to his borders? There must be some conspiracy here or I'm just too stupid a republican and "blind" with Trump love. Tibs will tell me. He lives over there. He will explain how this is all part of Putin's master plan (I need help on that too Tibs, what is Putin's end game?).

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  11. #4811
    Quote Originally Posted by deljzc View Post
    But, but.... Trump is Putin's puppet. Why would Putin want a new military base closer to his borders? There must be some conspiracy here or I'm just too stupid a republican and "blind" with Trump love. Tibs will tell me. He lives over there. He will explain how this is all part of Putin's master plan (I need help on that too Tibs, what is Putin's end game?).


    Fort Trump falls under bullet 3.

    This Putin is a tricky dude.

    The Following 4 Users Like This Post:



  12. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - 52-48

  13. #4813
    Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Interlachen, Florida
    Posts
    6,019
    Rep Power
    184
    Bwahahahaha...Imma send that to the tards down here.
    You must spread some reputation around before you give it to Vincent again
    Oh yeah speakin of which.....

    My thoughts on another subject were expressed eloquently here.......



    and here..



    and lastly......

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  14. #4814
    Stop posting that fucking garbage, I don't want to see their fucking faces here!

  15. #4815

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  16. #4816
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post


    Fort Trump falls under bullet 3.

    This Putin is a tricky dude.
    Don't forget keeping energy prices low. Putin LOVES low gas prices.

    The Following User Likes This Post:



  17. #4817
    RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!


    MUELLER MUELLER MUELLER!


    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



  18. #4818
    Member
    IndySteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Carmel, IN
    Posts
    10,007
    Rep Power
    264

    The Following 3 Users Like This Post:



  19. #4819
    hahahahahaha


    Pulitzer winner says Trump ‘broke the brains’ of ‘a lot of people’

    One of the reasons why tens of millions of Americans put Donald Trump in the White House was because he wasn’t born and bred of the Washington political establishment.

    The primary reason why the Washington political establishment wants him out of the White House is precisely that he isn’t one of them.

    But try as they have, the D.C. Swamp — consisting of politicized factions within the Justice Department and intelligence community, working hand-in-hand with a corrupt elitist media — has been unable to depose POTUS Trump.

    Beyond that, they haven’t been able to shame Trump out of office, silence him, or force him off his campaign pledges and policy priorities, all of which has further frustrated and infuriated them.

    Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Glenn Greenwald, the founder of The Intercept, joined Fox News‘ Tucker Carlson Friday to discuss special counsel Robert Mueller’s findings of ‘no collusion’ and ‘no obstruction of justice,’ which has thrown Democrats and their media allies into yet another meltdown.

    “If you listen to the media discourse, outside of a few circles, they’ve just put collusion and conspiracy and all of those conspiracy theories they’ve spent the last three years endorsing––flushed it down the toilet like they don’t exist and just seamlessly shifted to obstruction. And then they’re conflating them to claim that they were right all along,” Greenwald said of Democrats and their media allies, all of who screamed “Collusion! Collusion!” for the better part of two years but have now switched to accusing the president of ‘obstructing justice,’ which is absurd.

    https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019...-coup-attempt/

  20. #4820
    Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Interlachen, Florida
    Posts
    6,019
    Rep Power
    184

    The Following 2 Users Like This Post:



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Follow @SteeIerNation